Are Easton Film Co and Hud Productions the same company?
- Hudson founded Easton Film Co after demand for his destination wedding film company, Hud Productions, got too high. He still wanted to service all the brides that were inquiring with him, but he could only be in one place at a time! Out of this problem, Easton Film Co(llective) - was formed, a group of filmmakers that Hudson has trained over the years to create films just like he does. Hudson oversees the editing to make sure a consistent, quality film is delivered every single time.
How many hours of coverage does Easton Film Co provide?
- All of our packages are full day coverage from hair and makeup to the grand send-off. No hourly limit for the day of wedding, but if the send-off is later than 11pm, there will be a $100/half hr surcharge. Rehearsal dinner coverage is a maximum of 3 hours, and each additional hour requested will be invoiced at $100/half hr.
How long will my Wedding Day Highlight Film be?
- Our highlight films are 4-7 minutes long, usually landing somewhere in between at 5-6 minutes. The biggest factor when determining this is the schedule of your wedding day/weekend. We look for a balance between capturing all the details of your day while still telling an amazing story.
Do I get drone footage in my films? Does it cost extra?
- Drone footage is in all of our highlight films at no additional cost, weather permitting.
Can I select the music I want to be used in my wedding film?
- Due to copyright laws, we can't allow our clients to choose any song they want, as the artist must allow the song to be licensable. With that being said, Hud Productions has access to some of the highest quality, licensable music libraries available, which includes many mainstream, popular songs. We work with our clients to ensure they won’t dislike the music in their video, but we do ask that they give us the creative freedom to choose which music we think will compliment them and the video the most.
How many filmmakers does Easton Film Co shoot with?
- We shoot with 2 cinematographers. If "additional cinematographer" is select from the add-ons section, we will bring in a third, highly-experienced filmmaker to join us for the day of the wedding. This is recommended for large events with more than 250 guests.
What is the turnaround time for my wedding film?
- It can depend on how big of a package you choose, but our promised turnaround time is 120 days from the wedding date. Realistically, we have never taken longer than 60 days to finish the final videos. We always finish them as quickly as possible!
What does Easton Film Co wear when they are filming my wedding?
- We always dress professionally. Suits are our go-to!
Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!