Are Easton Film Co and Hud Productions the same company?
- Hudson founded Easton Film Co after demand for his destination wedding film company, Hud Productions, got too high. He still wanted to service all the brides that were inquiring with him, but he could only be in one place at a time! Out of this problem, Easton Film Co(llective) - was formed, a group of filmmakers that Hudson has trained over the years to create films just like he does. Hudson oversees the editing to make sure a consistent, quality film is delivered every single time.
Can I add more hours of coverage?
- Of course! Additional hours can be added for $150/half hour.
What is Easton’s most popular package??
- Our most popular package is The Signature by far. It provides the most comprehensive re-telling of your wedding day, so that no moments are missed.
Can I select the music I want to be used in my wedding film?
- Due to copyright laws, we can't allow our clients to choose any song they want, as the artist must allow the song to be licensable. With that being said, Easton Film Co has access to some of the highest quality, licensable music libraries available, which includes many mainstream, popular songs. We work with our clients to ensure they won’t dislike the music in their video, but we do ask that they give us the creative freedom to choose which music we think will compliment them and the video the most.
What is the turnaround time for my wedding film?
- Our standard turnaround time is 5 weeks. That's 8 months faster than the industry standard.
What does Easton Film Co wear when they are filming my wedding?
- We always dress professionally. Suits are our go-to, and we’ll always be in at least slacks and a button down. We try to match the guests so we don’t stand out.
Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!